Everyone's New Years Resolution is "New Year, New Me" and we should be changing that. New Years is a time to reflect on the past year and see how far we have come, as well as look at the future and set great goals for ourselves. We are all who we are for a reason and you should embrace that because we love it! Improvements are great but New Year, New Me is such a broad goal that doesn't specify or define our goals.
Here at Zaffre Boutique, we want to let you in on some of our goals for the year of 2017. This upcoming year, we aim to:
1. Reach out to more customers and hear more success stories of people feeling great in what they wear, while not breaking the bank!
2. Get our blog up and running full time! This way you have a place to go for style tips, accessories, new fashions, as well as some other topics!
3. Get some new styles in and cater to the styles YOU are looking for! We want to hear from more of our customers on what type of clothing you want and what occasions you will need to wear it to!
4. Explore social media more! Everyone loves staying connected and how fun is it to pin a post for later and find those exact clothes when you visit our site later on!
5. Get our newsletter out there! You guys want to hear about what is going on and we want to tell you! Visit www.zaffreboutique.com and create an account with your email so we can update you on the latest styles!
6. Get to more vendor fairs! We want to see your smiling faces! We will be scheduling some hopefully soon! Keep an eye out on social media for those dates and times!
These are only a few of the things we have planned for 2017! We are looking to improve your shopping experience to levels it has never been to before!
Last but not least we want to give a shout out to all of the new friends we have made, family members, and previous friends we have, that have stuck by us and help make our first year a success. We absolutely WOULD NOT have been able to make it without all of you! Those late night with inventory and tagging, as well as planning photo shoots, even on cold days that are windy and the sun is almost at an un-photogenic state. This is all for you guys and we hope that you enjoy every bit of it!